20 Dec. 2021: Information for in-person attendees:
- Please be prepared to complete a rapid test on the first morning of attendance, prior to entering the conference venue. There will be no exceptions for in-person attendees. We understand many of you will have taken potentially multiple tests in order to travel to Costa Mesa, and we appreciate your cooperation.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn at all times indoors. Masks will be provided if you do not have your own.
- Ionization units have been recently installed in the HVAC system at the conference venue. The ionization units help improve the air by reducing airborne particles including viruses and bacteria.
- We will be circulating information on how to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test in advance of arrival.
15 Dec. 2021: As of today, California has reinstated an indoor masking requirement until at least 15 Jan. 2022. All in-person attendees will be required to wear a face covering. Masks will be provided.
Follow this link for the most recent COVID-19 related information from the US CDC on travelling to the USA: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/international-travel/index.html
The UDM Conference organizers consider delegates’ health and safety the highest priority. The conference and venue will adhere to guidelines recommended by Orange County (local government), the State of California, and the CDC, at a minimum. This page will be updated, as public safety guidelines are expected to change over time.
Delegates will be welcome to attend the conference in person under the following conditions:
- The State of California and the CDC allow indoor gatherings of more than 100 people.
- Delegates are vaccinated, meaning it has been at least 2 weeks since they received 1 shot of a single-dose vaccine or the 2nd shot of a two-dose vaccine. Vaccinated delegates will asked to wear a mask indoors, according to the State of California’s current requirements.
- Delegates who have not been vaccinated must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hrs of the conference, and must wear a mask at all times.