The UDM Conference brings focus to the data and models needed to develop better understanding and advance the management of the urban drainage system (e.g., water quality and quantity, urban flooding and modelling, urban flood forecasting and risk analysis, modelling tools, data etc.).
Our exciting technical program offers ~85 oral presentations and 25 posters with flash presentations covering topics including:
- Application of machine learning processes and protocols
- Data collection to support modeling development, calibration, and validation
- Representation and performance of BMPs, SCMs, WSUDs, SUDs, LID, GI, etc.
- Representing rainfall and hydrology
- Extreme events: wildfires, droughts, and deluges (& their impacts on urban drainage management)
- Coupled integrated modeling: surface-subsurface hydrology, infiltration management systems-groundwater interactions, etc
- Real-time control, analytics, and software integration
- Modelling interactions and integrated systems
- Transport and sewer processes of microconstituents and pathogens
- Alternative modeling applications